Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Carnival Ecstasy

By: Ronald F.

Over the February break, I sailed aboard the Carnival cruise ship Ecstasy. The ship had two pools with seawater in them and two hot tubs, a game room, and two restaurants. One of the restaurants is called Wind Star and the other is called Grilled Cafe. There was also a place to gamble called Crystal Palace. My dad went there once and won two hundred dollars. There was a game room where I played with my cousin.


The cruise will go to many different places. It took me to Key West and other places that were really cool. Key West was boring because all I did was go sight seeing. All you do is go around and check out stuff in Key West. The other place I have been to is way more fun. I swam with the dolphins! You should definitely sail aboard a Carnival Cruise! Image result for carnival ecstasy

No comments:

Post a Comment