Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Introducation of new writers - Lana

By Lana


Hi! My name is Lana. I have a younger sister named Maddy. I love to read, but only when I have a good book. I don’t like writing because my hand gets tired and it takes a while to write everything I want to put on the page but I actually do like it except for that! I love to tell stories but I don’t think my sister likes my stories. I LOVE to eat all Italian food so I really want to go to Italy one day. I am in fourth grade. There is A LOT of homework in fourth grade. I go to Heathcote of course and I want to have a job that helps people. I also want to be President of Something! Being a lawyer would be fun to because I like to have my voice heard and argue my points and everyone (including my family) says I would be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment