Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Race for the White House

We are in the middle of the 2016 election. This is a very interesting election, because there are pros, and cons, to each candidate, some are more clear than others. West Virginia voted May 3rd, and on the republican side Trump wins with 61 votes. Cruz is in second with 22 votes and Kasich comes in last with 14 votes. On the democrat side Sanders wins with 45 votes and Clinton follows with 37.  I am surprised that Donald Trump has so many consistent votes. He says offensive things that undermine lots of people’s beliefs. Let’s see what the Heathcote Herald staff  thinks of the candidates!



Danielle: Democrat: I like Bernie Sanders because I think his message is very clear.

Kyra: Democrat: I like Hillary Clinton because I like her views on equal pay for everyone

Georgia: Democrat: I like Hillary Clinton because she has good
reasons for things
These are the opinions of the Heathcote Herald staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment