Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Honeymoon Tour Ariana Grande

By: Tyler H.

The Honeymoon Tour is a world tour by American singer Ariana Grande. I went to an Ariana Grande concert for The Honeymoon Tour on March 21, 2015 at Madison Square Garden. She also performed there on March 20, 2015. The Honeymoon Tour is taking place in 2015. Ariana’s nearest performance is tonight, March 24, 2015, at Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. Ariana Grande killed the performance!  Rixton and Cashmere Cat opened for her. Read this for a full review of the show and my crazy surprise experience!



Ariana Grande first performed Bang Bang, all by herself! And she did Jessie J’s lines. Then she performed Hands on Me. She performed a bunch of other songs. Song of them are Break Your Heart Right Back, One Last Time, Why Try and The Way. She also performed her song that she posted as extra for her album Yours Truly.  It’s called Pink Champagne! It is not on iTunes, but she put the music video on Youtube. She also had great props like when she came out on a cloud for Best Mistake and when she came out on a chandler for Right There. She rocked it when she came out for Break Free for her second to last song and was amazing for Problem! Out of all, if I had to rate this out of ten, I would say… fifty two! Now here’s the crazy surprise…

First, I need to tell you that we ate at a restaurant and in the coat room there was a secret passageway into Madison Square Garden! And I also have to tell you that I made an awesome sign to hold up at the concert. Now, when we were in there, a security guard asked me if he wanted him to give my sign to Ariana Grande! And then if that wasn’t crazy enough, on stage Ariana was saying, “Special thank you to (a lot of people) and Tyler.” Isn’t that crazy! And one more surprise. You know that Ariana where’s cat ears as her signature accessory, right? So, you could buy these cat ears that they set up so they glowed the same colors at the same time! And then there was a thing to hook it up to this fan club app called Fahlo, and so I got it, joined it, and activated the cat ears. Then on March 22, I got an email from Ariana! She said that by buying tickets on Saturday, and joining Fahlo, I entered a raffle, and I won! My prize was being able to email Ariana whenever I want! And she made a special email just for me! And then I asked her if it was her or one of her helpers, and she said that it was her! Her helpers just help with fan mail. And this is not fan mail. So now, I can email Ariana whenever I want! It was the best weekend of my life!

Make sure to get tickets to see Ariana Grande at The Honeymoon Tour for the night of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment