Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Indoor Tennis Program

by Hope

In Scarsdale, there is a lot of tennis action! During the spring and summer, there is an outdoor tennis program. This program is held at the Scarsdale Middle School’s tennis courts. To join this program, you have to resident of Scarsdale. I had a very good experience. I did it with a bunch of my friends and we had a great time. We played a bunch of really fun games and the teacher was really funny. What happens when the spring program ends?


When the spring program ended, I didn’t want it to stop. My friend found another program, but it was indoors. It was in a “bubble”. A few weeks ago was the first lesson. It was an hour and a half. We did about a half an hour of hard, but fun stretches. We did about another half hour of tennis warm ups. For the rest of the time we played games. The only thing that I don’t like about the program are some of the teachers and that you have to be a Scarsdale resident to join. My friends that don’t live here can’t join!


No comments:

Post a Comment