Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Michigan vs Michigan State - Oct 17

by: Lilly

The weekend of October 17th, 2015, Michigan played Michigan State. I am a Michigan fan. Both of my parents went there for college. GO BLUE! I went to the game. I was in the front row behind the end zone. Michigan State received the ball from Michigan’s kickoff. They did not get that far. Michigan was in 12th place and Michigan State was in 8th place. I was so nervous for the game to start. The worst part of the game was the end. I will tell you about it. 

Michigan was winning by a field goal. A field goal is 3 points. With ten seconds left, Michigan punted it for their first down. Michigan State blocked it, fumbled it, and ran down around half of the field. Into the end zone Michigan State went. The guy who scored dislocated his hip and then more people jumped on him in the end zone and he broke it. I was very upset when I left Michigan stadium. GO BLUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment