Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Meena's Heathcote Herald Wrap Up

by Meena

Hi, this is Meena, one of the members of Heathcote Herald. I am sad to announce that Heathcote Herald is ending this week. Don’t worry I will be back next semester to post some more articles. My favorite memories here were when Kyra, Danielle, and I made seasonal holiday charity videos, to encourage people to donate to charity. One of my favorite articles was the Calico Critter article that I wrote with Kyra.  Some of my favorite Heathcote memories happen in the after school club Heathcote Herald. Some of my closest friends are in this after school club. Such as, Kyra S., Emily W., and Danielle G. Something I like about being a journalist is that I get to report news, and write my opinions on them. Overall, I have had a lot fun in this after school club this semester, and am excited to come back next semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment