Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Wrap up time...

By: Emily

I’m Emily, one of the crew members of the Heathcote Herald after school club. This year, which was the first year that I came to Heathcote Herald, was a complete success. Everyone wrote many documents and three of my friends, Meena, Kyra and Danielle even wrote a video that convinces people to donate to charity!! 


This after-school club is one of my favorite after-school club in my whole experience at Heathcote School. This session, my favorite article of all time is: ”Christmas is Coming to Town!!” written by me and my other friend, Hope. We wrote a lot of articles together and I think we make a great team. And personally, I am so glad that Mr.Casal and Ms.Benash made up the program in the first place. 

My favorite part about a reporter is that I feel so grown up when I write because I know that there are people (who are adults…) are doing kind of the same thing except that it would be published in the real newspaper. 

Bye!! See you next semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment