Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Heathcote Art and Poetry Festival

by Xiyan


April is Spring and our school always holds an Art and Poetry Festival. The Art and Poetry Festival is basically when all of the students write a poem and they have art work up on display so the parents can come in and look at all of the poems and art.

This year my class is making chairs for a person in art. But these are not just any kind of people, Fantasy ones like a wizard, or a giant. I got a Vampire teen, so I basically designed a very dark chair for him.

Our art teacher Ms. Cameron is also making a Poetree, get it? A poetree! It’s also very fun to look at other people’s poems, because you might be surprised by the stuff your friends write.

I hope this year I get to see some very interesting poems by my friends. I also hope that my parents can see my poem. No matter who you are at Heathcote, the Art and Poetry festival is very interesting and fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment