Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tea

by Sophie


Tea is a really sweet and helpful for sore throats and it is always  good for winter my favorite is French Vanilla there is many kinds the most popular is green or black tea normally it is called regular Tea.
Tea And Autumn Decorations Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures  

This Tea would probably be cinnamon or black Tea you can tell by the color or the way it smells.  Tea can have many things to go with it like Honey, Agave, sugar cubes and a couple more I  believe. Tea can also help when you when you have a headache  it helps me because it has caffeine but that sometimes it causes me to have headaches but it could work for you I do not know. Here are some flavors that I know french Vanilla, peach, Orange, decaf,  salted caramel, black Tea, Green Tea,cinnamon,herbal Tea, Mandarin Orange Spice Tea and lemon Tea. And A whole lot more.
     
Various Teas Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment