Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Costa Rica

by Kenneth R.



Have you ever been to Costa Rica? It is located near the equator so it is really hot there. I went to Costa Rica over spring break this year. The biggest city in this country is called San Jose (san-hosei). San Jose is the country capital of Costa Rica. The roads were really bumpy. There were also so many small houses which was unlucky for the people. Tqhe airport was at San Jose. I also went to this Costa Rican volcano called volcano Arenal. 


When I was there white smoke was coming out. White smoke means it will not erupt! I went to a wooden water park and two cool pool with a slide. It was the hottest place on Costa Rica put it was really fun. The main language spoken in Costa Rica is spanish. Not all places are hot in Costa Rica. Monteverde is a cool place because it is a really high mountain. I took a night walk at Monteverde. I saw lots of insects and frogs small as bugs! I also took a 1,000 meter zipline! It was so amazing! The last place in Costa Rica I will talk about is Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio was the name of a real person. He lived near a beach. His house was the only house there. When people wanted to go to the beach, they had to go from Keppel's through a huge forest. When they got to the beach, they were so tired and Manuel Antonio was so nice to them. The forest between Keppel’s and Manuel Antonio’s house became a national park. I saw a spider mate, a vine snake, a frog camouflaged frog, Iguanas, and white faced monkeys. All of these were in the wild. Do you want to go to Costa Rica now?

No comments:

Post a Comment