Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Because of Mr. Terupt: a book review

By: Hope

When I asked my brother what book I should read, he said, “Read Because of Mr. Terupt.” I went to the bookstore immediately and bought it. I started reading it on the car ride home because I was so excited. I immediately got hooked. I read, Because of Mr. Terupt in less than two days. I loved it!

I really liked that each chapter was in a different character’s perspective. You have to read it! I recommended it to six other people and they told me that they loved it too. This is a really sad book but I loved it. If you don’t like sad books you probably shouldn’t read it. But if you start reading it don’t stop, because you will regret it!


Because of Mr. Terupt is written by Rob Buyea


If you like this book, read the second book, Mr. Terupt Falls Again, written by Rob Buyea. This book is also sad and it might not be what you expect. I would love to say more but if I say anymore, I might spoil it.


If you like this book then read the third book, Saving Mr. Terupt, also written by Rob Buyea. I haven’t read this book yet but I am hoping to read it very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment