Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The New York Aquarium

by Ronald

Last Sunday I went to the New York aquarium. I went with my mom, dad, and sister. It was decent one because hurricane Sandy took away most of the attractions. 

First when I went in I saw fish. There were so colorful and beautiful. My mom even wanted the fish. I saw stingrays, Hogfish, and some many more I can’t remember. After we came out we went to get food. Hurricane Sandy destroyed the food court we got hotdogs and ice cream. 

After that I saw an otter and penguins they were adorable. We then saw a few sharks. I saw a 4d spongebob squarepants movie. It was about the great jelly rescue and my sister got really scared. Then I saw a sea lion show. He was so cute he and smart. I was amazed by his abilities. 



I was sad because one of my favorite animals, the jellyfish wasn't there. I thought my favorite attraction was the sea lion show because he was really smart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment