Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Heathcote Spirit Day!

by Xiyan


At my school, we have a day called Spirit Day it’s when the whole school dresses up in our school colors (Yellow, White, and Black), but some people go even more far. Some people like my friend Carlie get so festive, that they have face paint, lipstick, and even tattoo’s! But the fun is when we get to have pom poms, and dance around at lunch! But there is also another activity we go to, it’s after Spirit day and it’s the Heathcote Carnival, but now since we aren’t allowed to have rides anymore, we call it a fair. But it’s still fun without the rides, like there is food, and you can even win special prizes, like maybe have breakfast with your teacher, or go to a curling game with Mr. Borgia (Our P.E. teacher). And this year, I am more excited than any other year because my teacher Mrs. Rago, promised that she would bring her kids Rory and Finn, and I haven’t actually met them in person but I know that they are super cute! Because the whole class has seen tons of pictures of them. I hope that this year’s Spirit day and Fair will be even more fun than ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment