Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Greek Gods

by Xiyan

Hi guys! I recently read a series that were based on the Greek Gods called Percy Jackson and the Olympian Gods. I became so interested that I read all about the Greek Gods. I was inspired to write this chart of the Gods and what they represented:



Zeus
God of the Skies and Supreme Leader of the Gods

Poseidon
God of the Sea



Hades
God of the Dead and the Underworld

Hera
Goddess of Marriage and Queen of Gods

Hestia
Goddess of the Hearth and Domestic Life

Demeter
Goddess of Harvest and Farming

Now I’ve covered all of the major Gods and Goddesses, now I will talk about some of the second generation Gods and Goddesses.

Ares
God of War

Hephaestus
God of Fire and Volcanoes

Apollo
God of the Sun and the Arts

Dionysus
God of Wine

Hermes
Messenger of Gods

Aphrodite
Goddess of Love and Beauty

Artemis
Goddess of Hunting and Childbirth

Athena
Goddess of War, Wisdom, and Crafts


Now I have covered all of the Major Gods. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment