Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Playdate with Alina and Caroline

by Katie


Yesterday, I had a play date with Caroline and Alina at Alina’s house. Alina made up this club called C.C.P. She got it from the book "Dork Diaries." Alina called Caroline, Steph. Me and Caroline called Alina, Jess. They call me Lizz. At first, I didn’t like the club C.C.P but later, I liked it. I played on Alina’s iPad Cooking Fever and helped Alina with words in Word Cookies. For dinner, we had dumplings. I ate the most dumplings because I’m a dumplings fan and second of all is because I eat a lot. Then we ate ice cream. I ate the slowest because I had a candy that takes a lot of time to make it tiny. Me and Caroline’s mom came after we ate ice cream.

File:Candy-Corn.jpg - Wikimedia CommonsRainbow Nonpareil Sprinkles 10-14-09 1 | Rainbow Nonpareil S… | FlickrFile:Ice cream cone.jpg - Wikimedia CommonsHotdog | Free Stock Photo | Illustration of a hotdog with mustard ...File:Jjinmandu (steamed dumplings).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment