Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A post about nothing

by Kenneth

Today on 11/22/2016, Tuesday, I do not know what I can write about. Thanksgiving is coming up and Mr. Casal suggested ideas but I did not accept those. I am free writing like this and hardly looking at the screen. If you think I am wasting time for writing something like this, then you might expect me to write something interesting, not a boring post like this. Okay, now I already made a spelling error (that I corrected). I am bored and can be as bored as you are reading this (I do not mean to talk about you).

I keep on making small intervals on this post, so you may not think this is a free write. I am now typing the way my dad wants me to, like the way typingclub.com teaches us to, but I am still in habit of looking at the computer keyboard. Anyway, I made a pause with this post to put in that link (I typed in the word BEFORE I put in the link). Is this short or long(so far)? Short, This may not even take up half the page you are looking at (yipee!). So please resist the urge to comment on this because this post is so boring. If you know what Black Friday is, then do not tell me. I can Google search it so I can learn more. And do not tell me on the comments.
Okay, how long is this thing even? Bet you know, because I do not. Have you noticed how many apostrophes are in here (none, I bet)? If you are still reading this, I can not believe you still want to read this extremely boring post (as I think it is right now). I did another spell check, but I do not know why I got second place in a spelling bee. I just took a long break writing this. And this post is never justified (I do not post this myself). How long have you been reading this, a couple of minutes, I think (maybe more)?
Oops, I am a tiny bit cold and have a runny nose right now. Oh no, my side is also getting chilly. I think I should have wore a better shirt. Wait, I think I do not know how much punctuation this post has right now. You would not bother to count, since that is boring.
Anyway, you can go now, this post is almost done. Thanks for reading anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment