Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ballroom Dancing Experience

by Hope

Once again the fifth graders are learning ballroom dancing. Everyone says it is an honor to learn how to ballroom dance but I don’t think so. At first my friends and I weren’t very excited. And it hasn’t changed much but it wasn’t as bad as we thought.


On Monday October 5, 2015 the fifth grader had their first ballroom dancing lesson and we learned a bunch of things. We started to dance the merengue. We all had a lot of fun until we had to dance with partners. Eww!

I am pretty sure that no one wanted to dance with partners. But it had to happen soon and there was nothing we could do about it. It was a little hard because all of the short kids had tall partners. So that means that all of the tall kids had short partners. It was really hard to spin them. I had to jump to get my arm over the person. I don’t know why my partner didn’t just bend down! Anyway we to do homework on ballroom dancing. And we had a lot more lessons It might get better and it might not. It wasn’t to bad that I would have to make an excuse. We would have a lot more lessons  and learn a lot more so if would probably get better.


Ballroom dancing was kind of fun. I guess I can deal with it. I probably won’t do it on my own time but it was fine to do when I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment