Tuesday, October 13, 2015

London Dungeon, London City!

by Kevin

  *Sizzling sizzling* “It’s pouring” I said to my mother. “Are we still going to the London Eye?”
“Yes we are.” My mother said. “The carts have roofs so we won’t get that wet.  We’re taking the bus there. It’s a 45 minute drive so you might want to take a nap.” said my mom.
“Ok!” I said.
   Twenty minutes later, I was fast asleep on the bus. Drip drop drip drop it was still pouring when my mom woke me up...

We had arrived at the London Eye, a huge ferris wheel. This is going to be so fun, well at least I think so. I am so excited for this ride. Fifteen minutes later, we could see the whole city of London when we stopped at the top of the London Eye.  It was a thirty minute ride.  We had a lot of fun at the London Eye.

  After that, I went to The London Dungeon. It is a three hour scary guide through history and SPLASH! I got splashed like a huge avalanche of water falling right on my head.  “EWW” I said as I saw a fake person puking. I felt like I was going to puke like the yolk in an egg falling from it’s shell.  We kept going down the path.  The place had prisoners.  They had no bathroom.  It must of been painful.  After the whole London Eye and the London Dungeon we ate lunch, went on the cruise and then we headed back to America.
   “Do we have to go now?” I said to my mom.
My mom said, “Yes, we have to go back to America.”
The whole time on the plane I felt so sad like a mother sending their children to college. But I knew I had to return to home.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful description! I feel like I was there with Kevin. Will have to go visit London soon!

    ReplyDelete