Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Introduction: Om

by Om


Hi! My name is Om. I am almost eight years old and go to Heathcote School. I am in the third grade in Mrs.Conklin’s class. Mrs. Conklin is the nicest and most fun teacher (even though I think all my teachers are fun). I live in Scarsdale, NY.

My favorite sports are soccer and basketball. My favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona and Red Bulls. My favorite basketball team is Knicks and Cavaliers. My favorite soccer players are Lionel Messi and Neymar Jr. and my favorite basketball players are LeBron James and Kevin Love. By the way, my favorite football team is Seattle Seahawks. Other than sports, I also like to build things - 4WD cars, rockets, 3D printing, lego robotics and movie making. I have a younger brother, who is really naughty but fun. I also play football and my favorite football team is Seattle Seahawks. I was the first one to cheer for the Seahawks and I started cheering for them in the start of 1st grade. My favorite movie is Hotel Transylvania 2. My favorite book series is a series which is about a baseball player and a person named Joe and he travels back in time and meets the baseball player. Hope you enjoyed my Introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment