Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Friend from Denmark

by Om

My really good friend Marius who was in my three’s class at Alcott School moved back to Denmark about three years ago. I was really sad when he was moving, but he promised he would visit me often. He has visited me twice since he moved to Denmark.


Marius visited New York in October 2015 and I met with him a few times, including having a sleepover at my house. The first thing we did was play soccer. I noticed that Marius had gotten really good at soccer and had amazing ball control.  Marius and I played against our dads and we won 6-1.  Marius told me that in Denmark he bikes to school everyday and also does mountain biking and skiing.  His dad bikes to work every day, 15 miles one way! We also played Xbox FIFA and Wii Skylanders, and with Nerf guns. We had a good time together and hope to meet again soon.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment