Tuesday, March 21, 2017

HExpo 2017 - by Michael

A few days ago we had HExpo! It was really cool. You probably don’t know HExpo but if you do click this, link. So HExpo is basically a workshop so your mom could sign you up. You could go make your stuff and the workshops I went to were pretty cool there’s like times  could be making robots and also making slime.you should check it out it’s at Heathcote School. Here is a picture of the Hexpo t-shirt:


Here is a picture of the workshop list:

So did you look at the things you could do at HExpo? Even I didn’t go to all of them and I’m jealous of people doing better things then me. Doesn’t the second picture make you want to go to HExpo? I know, so why don’t you come to Scarsdale next year and then go to Heathcote so you could do HExpo?

Here’s a picture of Heathcote.



See you next year for HExpo 2018. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment