Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Skiing - a travel journal

by Sophie

Have you ever been to Colorado? Well if you haven’t this a time to lean a little about it. I can tell you one thing I enjoy is the skiing in Colorado. I went skiing there for 5 days it was really fun most of the mountains are steep but there is some green. Everyone is a different level the highest level is 8 I am on a 5 the lowest you can get is one. The ski instructors say  you move up it is good to stay on the same level just one more day or else it can get to hard.



The hardest mountain you can ski on is probably chute 3 the second hardest is chute 2 the third hardest is chute 1 my dad went on it twice the only ones I have been one on are blues, blacks and greens. My favorites are why not and so what I had a really nice instructor his name was Zane we gave him a nickname it was Mr. Krabs but I prefer Zane he was really nice I also like Steven and my third was Carol.

 Colorado, Winter, Snow ...

To get up the mountain sounds hard right walking all the way up but no they created chair lifts so they carry you up and the
best part.

File:TheCanyons-ShortCutLift. ...Skiing, Skiers, Downhill, Snow ...


When I first arrived at colorado from the plane it was a amazing view the snow is usually very fluffy when I was there it was kind of salty only because it hasn't snowed in a long time.

Other resolutions: 320 × 240 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment