Tuesday, March 21, 2017

HExpo 2017 - Katie

by Katie


On Saturday, 3/18/17, Heathcote had HExpo. I missed my first class, sewing because I had to go to the doctor. My second station was seeing in 3D. Now I know how to do all this 3D stuff. Too bad we didn’t get to print out our projects. I did 3 projects. My friend Claire. B was there with me too. She did 1 or 2 projects. Same thing with my friend Mia. Claire. B’s and Mia’s are so pretty!! I also did fashion arts studio. I did a messed up drawing but the teacher said it was great! She even wanted to show the other girls. I also did draping. I didn’t do the whole shirt. I only did half of the shirt. But at home, I did the other half. It’s not sewn together yet. That’s the end of my HExpo!

... Fairytale Fashion Show at ...Workstation, Computer, Office ...

No comments:

Post a Comment