Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fraunces Tavern - a food review

by Sophie

Fraunces Tavern is a restaurant /museum. I went on Sunday and I saw a lot of interesting things I saw a piece of George Washington’s hair and John Adams tooth and I saw a rifle that he actually used. I think that this place is really historic.  I also saw a sash that had blood because this person was shot in war.

The restaurant part is also really fun too.  But the tables were huge! The food was good, though. I had the meatballs, they only give six! But the sauce is really good and so are the meatballs. My brother got mac n cheese and that was really good too. The best part about it was seeing were George Washington actually sat for lunch! The cool thing was that Hamilton ate there, John Adams ate there, and George Washington too!        

File:Fraunces Tavern and ...File:Fraunces Tavern Block.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment