Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dominican republic - a travel journal

by Katie

On winter break, I went to Dominican Republic. The plane ride took 4 hours. I wanted to go swimming when we came but we ended up not doing it. I found a GIANT chess board with GIANT chess pieces next to a ping pong station. First I played against Lucka’s little brother that is a 9 year old. He took all my chess pieces away. I only had a king left. Then I played against Cedric. On Sunday, my dad joined the ping pong lessons. He almost came to the finals, but the game before the finals, my dad lost!


I AM SSSSUUUUPPPPEEEERRRR SAD!!!!!!!!! The next time my dad joined, he beat a professional Dominican ping pong player! Amazing! My dad got a certificate and a medal. I got the medal, my brother, Max, didn’t want the medal since he already has the same exact medal. On the last day, Friday, I started snorkeling. IT WAS REALLY FUN AND HARD!!!!!! I barely swim after Tuesday because I am afraid of the beads falling off. I also joined a show called pirate adventure. I was the only blue mermaid. That’s the end of my vacation.



... -30424-swimming-pool.jpgSwimsuit, One-Piece, Swimwear, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment